AIM
qoqo62

Murshaq Murshaq

The greatest Flash of all time.

I was just about to commit suicide when this popped up. Now I'm happy to be alive!

I wasn't really going to commit suicide. This still kicks ass, though!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Amazing!

Every time I watch this, I am impressed. It is technically amazing, as well as just fun to watch.

Clayland - Killer Clayland - Killer

Pretty cool!

I've tried making claymation before, so I know how labor-intensive it can be sometimes. Nice job, I liked your style, and I really liked the mouths!

TechFlash responds:

thanks qrofound, and yeah, it is very labor-intensive to do.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Good job from Musician

Hey man, I really enjoyed this game! It had a subtle sense of humor and some good candy-throwing action. I'm flattered that you chose my songs Tarantella and Lollapalooza!

-Tareq

Smash 2 Smash 2

Amazing!

I really liked this game! Blok (is that what the original is called?) is a classic that I played a lot when I was younger, and had a lot of fun. This game is a blast, because you can hit the ball as fast as you want, but your reflexes have to be just as fast. Thanks for making it!

-A dream -A dream

Damn, son!

If there could only be one word to describe this game, it would obviously be "sheezylicious". Lololol. Nice work Notorious! It was like an orgasm, but it lasted longer.

notorious responds:

n00b you gave me an eight! lol rofl lol.

The Basshunter Song Remix The Basshunter Song Remix

Cool!

I really like this kind of music, and I think it would be really fun to make. I thought it was pretty creative.

DaGrahamCraka responds: