AIM
qoqo62

Murshaq Murshaq

The greatest Flash of all time.

I was just about to commit suicide when this popped up. Now I'm happy to be alive!

I wasn't really going to commit suicide. This still kicks ass, though!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Amazing!

Every time I watch this, I am impressed. It is technically amazing, as well as just fun to watch.

Clayland - Killer Clayland - Killer

Pretty cool!

I've tried making claymation before, so I know how labor-intensive it can be sometimes. Nice job, I liked your style, and I really liked the mouths!

TechFlash responds:

thanks qrofound, and yeah, it is very labor-intensive to do.

uber dancer uber dancer

Pretty cool

I liked it, but I thought it would be cool if you made him do more interesting things, like morph around or change colors or something.

ApeClock rants on stuff 2 ApeClock rants on stuff 2

Eh...

It was all right, but wasn't very well-developed. There wasn't much to keep your attention going, but I did like the Communist lock!

Monkey-Kong responds:

Thanks.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Great animation style!

I really liked the way you animated this! There was often one solid picture in the middle of a bunch of animation and effects, and it was really strong. I liked the slow-motion Goomba crush, too!

Cold Tap Cold Tap

Cool, but not wacky.

This animation was pretty pwning, Notorious. It got really high reviews and stuff, but I think you've done better. It had a lot of nice effects and good graphics and stuff, but I like some of your other animations more that are more wacky and Notorious-like. Stay profound, and have fun in Germany!

notorious responds:

WHAT?!?!? NOT EVEN PRESTO!? JUST COOL!? SON, TAKE A CAP OUT ON A PLAYA BEFO' YOU BE ALL HATIN' AND SHIT. But yeah lol you do have some points. I don't think of it as one of my best certainly, and I WILL have fun in germany. I hope. 2 more weeks here! I have a dialup connection here it sucks lol.